1. Proof of purchase is a pre-requisite to claim warranty.
2. Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company authorized personnel only. The details of service centers / support required are available at the company website or in the centralized SAIKAM helpline (18002587626) from Mobiles/ MTNL/BSNL Lines).
3. For units installed beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the company's Authorized Service Center, it is responsibility of the purchaser to contact the nearest authorized service center and bring the unit to the authorized service center at purchaser's cost and risk.
4. Calls registered with the centralized helpline / Authorized Service Center, wherein only cleaning of the unit / parts in the unit due to dust gathering on portions of the unit, general explanations / returning, particular software not being read / installed, are not to be construed as defects. The company does not undertake responsibility on the quality of software being used by purchaser.
5. In the event of repairs of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
6. In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by the authorized service center personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
7. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
8. Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on “on site" basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring provide Proof of purchase of the product to the Service Center personnel with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Center.
9. While carrying out repair, Saikam may use accessories or parts that are new or refurbished or reconditioned.
10. Saikam shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall SAIKAM be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
1. The product is not purchased from an SAIKAM sales dealer.
2. Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the Authorized Service Center / Company personnel.
3. Warranty shall be void if product has failed under certain conditions/types (example: Liquid logging, Physical damage, misuse etc.)
4. Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the company personnel.
5. The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
6. Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service center or to the purchaser's residence.
7. Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service center or to the purchaser's residence.
8. Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
9. Warranty does not cover any third party software, settings, content, data or links, whether included/'- Downloaded in product.
10. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of displays).